Please Watch our Induction Video before registering with us
If you are visiting the centre for the first time, whether you’re a competent climber, supervising parent or taking part in a taster session you will need to fill out an online registration form before using the centre.
- Any adult that is confident to use the centre without instruction.
- Any adult that wishes to supervise up to 2 inexperienced adults or children
- Any adult that has already booked into a Taster session, Induction session or Beginners course and is taking part in said session on their first visit.
- Any adult that is not confident to use the centre without instruction. You must come to the centre with a Friend/Family member or a Qualified Instructor who is registered with us and will be supervising you for the duration of your visit.
- All first time or inexperienced U18 climbers – Must come to the centre with parents/guardians or a coach. We allow one adult to supervise two children at a time. (The Supervising Adult must also fill in an Adult Unsupervised registration form)
- All U12 climbers – Must come to the centre with parents/guardians or a coach (The Supervising Adult must also fill in an Adult Unsupervised registration form)
- Any climbers aged 12-17 who have used bouldering walls previously and are competent to do so without supervision. You must also complete a Junior Assessment form on arrival to the centre, signed by a Parent/Guardian and a Staff Member
If you are already a member and need to update / re verify you waiver you can do so by signing in as an existing member via the link below…
Please have your Member ID on hand (this is not your card number … Please contact the centre and they will be happy to provide you with it)
If you are unsure which form to complete the option is available to register in the centre. However, at peak times this may delay your entry as we have a limited number of login in ports.
Any issues call us on 02890662007